To be one of the leading research centers of the world, that produce original knowledge and technology in the field of genetic engineering and biotechnology
To conduct researches and develop technologies in the field of Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology with high added value by taking into consideration the developments in the world and the needs of the public and industrial sectors in Turkey
In order to achieve its mission with Total Quality Management approach, Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology Institute is committed to;
- Meeting the current and future expectations/needs of its stakeholders timely and completely by producing original knowledge and technology in the field of genetic engineering and biotechnology,
- Being bound by the principles of confidentiality and impartiality,
- Conforming to the universal principles of bioethics and biosecurity,
- Adopting continuous institutional development philosophy and improving the labor-force and infrastructure with internal and external resources in order to achieve the institutional development,
- Working in conformity with national and international principles and standards in business ethics, environment, quality and occupational safety and health.